To Our WCCU Members and Community Members,
As we all navigate the uncertainties and constant changes associated with the coronavirus (COVID-19), we continue to balance serving our valued Winnebago Community Credit Union members while exercising caution. For the safety and protection of our community, members and staff, we have made a decision to expand our social distancing.
- Drive-up: Drive-ups remain open in Oshkosh and Neenah with the same hours of operation.
- Digital Banking: Access your accounts through Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, and Teller24. You can monitor your account, transfer funds, and pay bills. If you are not yet using our external services, you can call us at 920-233-9096 for assistance.
- ATM Access: ATM’s available 24/7 at all WCCU locations. We are partners with Alliance One, which provides additional ATM locations both locally and nationally. To learn of these fee-free additional ATM locations, please visit allianceone.coop.
- Call Center: Our Call Center will remain available for our members during our regular hours. Please call us at 920-233-9096. We will answer and return calls in a timely manner.
- Loan Applications: Consumer loan applications such as vehicle, boats, unsecured are available on our website for your convenience. Our staff will work to assist your needs. For mortgages or questions please call us at 920-233-9096.
During this time, we also want to remind you to stay alert for any scams that might be out there, including fraudulent calls, emails and text messages. Winnebago Community Credit Union will never contact you by phone, email or text to ask you to update your account information or to provide your account number, Personal Identification Number (PIN), Debit or Credit Card Number, password or Social Security Number. If you think there is potential fraud on your account, please call us at 920-233-9096.
Please stay safe and healthy,
The Winnebago Community Credit Union Team