Established in 1954 Winnebago Community Credit union has three branches; two in Oshkosh and one in Neenah with a community charter for Winnebago, Outagamie and Fond du Lac counties. WCCU has 7,674 members and is a 103.0 million dollar financial institution. We have a full complement of lending, depository and financial advisory services. We are a progressive member owned financial institution which prides itself on offering extraordinary service and great rates to our members.
Join Our Growing Team!
Start a career working with great people and enjoy full benefits including:
* Paid Vacations
* Accrued Sick Pay
* Paid Holidays and,
* 401K Match
Human Resource Manager
The HR Manager will report to the President and be part of the Senior Management Team. Responsibilities and skills include but are not limited to the following;
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, professional, organized and team orientated.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills are essential.A strong background in HR or management of employees is required.
- Ability to manage, motivate and lead a group of employees.
- Manage the New Employee Onboarding Program
- Manage the Payroll Processing
- Work with insurance providers to provide the best coverage to our employees at a reasonable cost.
- Manage the Employee Training Program
- Stay up to date on Federal and State Law
- Ability to accomplish action plan items, other projects and duties as assigned
We are looking for a part time or full time position depending on the applicant’s skills and qualifications.
Please send your resume to:
Mortgage Loan Officer
Winnebago Community Credit Union has an opening for a full time Mortgage Loan Officer at our Witzel Branch location.Qualified applicants are:
- Knowledgeable in mortgage lending
- Experienced with secondary market products
- Knowledgeable with underwriting guidelines
- Knowledgeable with loan processing.
The mortgage loan officer should also feel comfortable building relationships with area realtors and community members.This position will handle new accounts and consumer lending on an as needed basis.
Please apply online or upload your resume by clicking the Apply Now button. You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or mail to Mike Krohn, 2060 Witzel Ave. Oshkosh, WI 54904.
Part Time Call Center Representative
Please apply online or upload your resume by clicking the Apply Now button. You may also email your resume to email@example.com ; or mail to Att Dana, 567 E Snell Rd. Oshkosh, WI 54901.
Duties include answering and transferring telephone calls, performing transactions, building relationships with our members as well as various other administrative tasks. Previous customer service experience is desired. The individual must be available to work mostly afternoon hours Monday thru Friday and some Saturdays from 9:00 am -12:00 pm.