Established in 1954 Winnebago Community Credit union has three branches; two in Oshkosh and one in Neenah with a community charter for Winnebago, Outagamie and Fond du Lac counties. WCCU has 7,744 members and is a $109.9 million financial institution. We have a full complement of lending, depository and financial advisory services. We are a progressive member-owned financial institution which prides itself on offering extraordinary service and great rates to our members.
Join Our Growing Team!
Start a career working with great people and enjoy full benefits including:
- Paid Vacations
- Accrued Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Match
Part Time Call Center Representative
The Credit Union is seeing a friendly and motivated individual to work part-time in our Call Center at our Snell Road location in Oshkosh.
Job duties include:
- Answering and transferring telephone calls
- Performing transactions
- Building relationships with our members
- Administrative tasks as assigned.
- Previous customer service experience is desired.
- Must be available to work at various times starting no earlier than 8:00 and ending no later than 5:00 Monday thru Friday, plus some Saturdays from 9:00 am -12:00 pm
- Strong customer service skills
Please upload your resume, complete the online application or forward your resume to:Lori Levonowicz Winnebago Community Credit Union 567 E Snell Road Oshkosh, WI 54901 firstname.lastname@example.org