Download Our Mobile App Now!
Google Play for Android and App Store for iPhone
Take a quick link to our Mobile App using these QR Codes
Manage your funds simply, securely, and smartly with
our free Mobile Branch including Bill Pay.
You’re on the go…take your accounts with you! Our mobile branch brings all the features of the Online Branch to your mobile device! It’s a convenient, secure service providing access to your accounts from web enabled wireless phones. The following services are just a click away:
• It’s FREE and available to anyone utilizing our Online Branch.
• Specially designed for optimal viewing on mobile devices
• Same login ID and password as your Online Branch.
• Apps available for Android and iPhone.
Mobile branch is a convenient, secure service that lets you access your account information and conduct transactions from a web-enabled wireless phone. Both Web Access (WAP) and Application (APP) versions of mobile branch are available. The WAP version is browser-based and can be used with any mobile phone that has Internet access.
With the specially designed interface, providing optimal viewing on a mobile phone screen, users can:
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- Mobile bill pay
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Take a loan advance
- Find branch locations
- Search for surcharge free ATMs
The credit union does not charge members to use our mobile branch service. However, depending on your mobile phone data plan, your wireless provider may charge for Internet access. Please confirm the parameters of your data plan with your wireless provider.
Mobile Phone Security
Mobile phones are really pocket-sized computers. Many of the same security precautions used to protect your desktop or laptop computer should also be applied to your mobile phone. Click here to view Winnebago Community Credit Union’s security recommendations.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Here are answers to common questions users have:
• Do I need to enroll to use Mobile Branch? If you are enrolled in the Online Branch, the credit union’s online banking service, you can use our Mobile Branch. You can auto enroll through the app. There is no additional enrollment or fee required for our Mobile Branch.
The Login Id and password for our Mobile Branch are the same as your Online Branch Login ID and password. When typing uppercase letters in your password, be mindful of whether the Shift key is activated on your phone.
All terms and conditions applicable to Online Branch also apply to Mobile Branch.
• How do I start using Mobile Branch? Mobile Branch is offered in two formats – a Web Access (WAP) and an Application (APP) version. The WAP version is browser-based and can be used with any mobile phone that has Internet access. We also offer Mobile Branch Smartphone APPs for Android and iPhone.
To start using our Mobile Branch, go to the app store, scan the QR code,or browse to our mobile site at https://bsdc.sharetec.com/m/?bank=wincu
• What is the difference between Web Access (WAP) and Application (APP) versions of our Mobile Branch? Web Access uses the web browser on your phone. Web Access is very similar to using the web browser on your desktop or laptop computer to log into the Online Branch. Instead of signing onto the full Online Branch site, you are signing onto a more compact version. Web Access is optimized for the smaller screens and speed limitations of mobile devices. With only a web browser needed for Web Access, most web-enabled phones will be compatible with the WAP version.
The Application (APP) version is a small software program that you download and install on your Smartphone. The Application is specifically designed for mobile branch tasks. It is generally faster than the WAP version because the interface is installed on the phone and only the data is refreshed through the Internet connection. The APP offers added features not found in Web Access. In order to use the Application version, you must have a compatible Smartphone. APP versions are available for Android and iPhone.
If you have a compatible Smartphone, you can use either or both the WAP and APP versions.
• Can I reset my password? Click on forgot password link. A temporary password will be sent to your email address on file.
• How does Mobile Bill Pay Work? Members have the ability to set up new payees (vendors), pay existing payees including existing P2P payees that are set up, or cancel a scheduled payment. Members can not set up a new Person to Person (P2P) payee or transfer to another financial institution or enroll. To utilize the full features of our bill pay product, go to the menu on our app.
• What services are available through our Mobile Branch? Web Access and Application versions provide these services:
- Check Account Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer funds
- “Mail a check to me” is not available (use Online Branch for this)
- Make loan payments
- Pay Bills
- Take a loan advance
- Find branch locations, business hours, and telephone numbers
- Search for Surcharge Free ATMs
• What security features are employed with Mobile Branch? Your Mobile Branch/Online Branch account will be locked after 5 unsuccessful login attempts. Our Mobile Branch communication utilizes the latest encryption technology to protect your accounts. The OFX connection is the industry standard for consumer and small business online banking.
We strongly encourage you to also implement security measures on your mobile phone, including a screen or keypad lock.
•What happens if I get locked out of Mobile Branch? If you are locked out of your account while using Mobile Branch, please call the credit union (1-920-233-9096) to have your account unlocked.
•Can I change my Login ID or Password in Mobile Branch? You must login to Online Branch to change your Login ID or Password. You can access Online Branch through the web browser and Internet connection on your mobile phone.
•How do I resolve connection problems when trying to access Mobile Branch? The Application version uses your phone’s mobile Internet connection to retrieve financial data. If you receive an error when connecting or a page does not load, check your phone’s Internet signal indicator and try moving to an area with better signal power.